Trolling for Ken Potts

Oyster

We thought about you yesterday as we ventured out onto the waters. A great time was had by me and mamma.. :cool: It could not have been any better. No one was in sight for miles around us. [want more shots]HEHE! We backed right up to the beach and stepped onto the sands and made new foot prints in your honor.

DSC09088-1.jpg

I hope you are doing well in your new digs and location. Stay safe and come home soon. We wish you happiness for years to come.

The possums down there are cuter than ours

Except when they make a home in your boat (stored in a then not completely possum proof shed).

Bit of a surprise when I came to go sailing and he crawled through the open inspection port into one of the buoyancy tanks on my Folding Schooner :crazyeyes:

post-0-129497639507_thumb.jpg

I can't believe I've still never eaten possum!  It's on the list now for things to do before I go.

I'm not sure if Australian possums are considered food.  What do you think Peter?

I have to admit I have eaten possum once and don't intend to again :puke_right: This was in a famous restaurant in Adelaide where the chef, of asian background, is renowned for serving "unusual" courses. It was very gamey. They are protected as an endangered species on mainland Australia but not so in Tasmania where they are farmed and apparently fed on apples and other fruits to make the meat more palatable. I'm not sure they succeed :?

Cheers

Peter HK

Hey Mike - Wanna buy a boat?!?  :lol:

You don't have to save up for the ticket if you stow away in the shipping container.  Come on down and hang out for a while - Once you're ready to go home we'll get you deported.

Just in case Australian Immigration is reading this - I'm joking  8)

You can't get rid of that boat Ken. You have had way too much fun with it and the boat has a lot of stories to be told too under you and you co=conspirator's watch, no matter how many wimmin gets in the way. :lol: :lol: No amount of money can replace a rough and ready kid either. :P