I'm Back

Joe(Cold Spring onHudson)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have to ask do I just have a fan club where Oyster and Dingo just follow me where ever I go :lol: . Or did someone tip them off :lol: OK spill it what's going on behind the scene's here ? :wink: Hey Dingo how about these smilies. 20 to choose from and no limit on how many you use - Obviously you figured that out already hun :P

Well, I invited Mr Oyster, I assume he invited Dingo... no wait!!! Dingo has been here before... a long time ago, he probably doesn't remember.. it was one of those moments... ;D :) And then there was the time that a mate of his was looking for him.. on the old forum.

Dingo has been here before.... Oyster?? I invited him.

Oyster... Be on you best behaviour!! OK?? Otherwise, we blame Joe!! ;)

That flamin password thingy has had me stonkered for nigh on 2 hours now!! wouldnt accept me as who I am!! :cry: then it told me me password was no flamin good!! :? and then wouldnt let me sign on cause thats not the name associated with that email and then if that werent enough it let me sign on and register under another form of this name and even sent me a password which it promptly wouldnt accept :huh: and then I tried again with this one... and... HELLLO!!! :P

That's how it always works the first time. That way, even sanding won't bother you when you build a boat. :wink:

I read "In a Sunburned Country" by a guy named Phil Bryson, who actually went to AU and found cities other than Sydney! Went all over the place, even to the Outback, the west coast, the north, and back to Sydney. Big place, nice people, and spectacular countryside.

Well....I had mostly just cruised this place for the longest time...then decided to speak up now and again. But I have watch this groovy place for a good long time (The BYYB board bugs me somehow...).

I can tell you that you three here have brought more folks out of the woodwork (uh hum) and even the last 3 days have been much busier with new threads more banter etc.

A week or two ago seemed there was not a new thing at all for a whole day or more.

I could be my imagination though...I had one of those misspent youths...and most of adulthood tool.....well, actually it never stopped. :infinity:

It is :arrow: aweflaminsome :idea: to have :!: you all here!!!! :shock: :shocked!:

Well' date=' I invited Mr Oyster, I assume he invited Dingo... no wait!!! Dingo has been here before... a long time ago, he probably doesn't remember.. it was one of those moments... ;D :) And then there was the time that a mate of his was looking for him.. on the old forum.

Dingo has been here before.... Oyster?? I invited him.

Oyster... Be on you best behaviour!! OK?? Otherwise, we blame Joe!! ;)[/quote']

Man, this place is turning into "He did" , "She did" :) , but really it was all the quiet one's fault , no not Joe, but Johannah's fault that caused Jake to come out of the woodwork :wink: , so to speak, and created this whole invasion. You know the old expression of the snowball effect, well you see that there Joe on the mountain top gets more rowdy than all of us. He has a catch pond up there of "flowing waters of the clear kind" that drains out of the side of the mountain, but it ain't been running lately, has it Joe. :lol:

Got to be away for a few, so keep it in the deep waters, here. And as far as those faces, well ain't no one perfected it the way that man from Sydney does it. :P

Oh, just to be clear here about this guy, attached you will find that he does know something about boats, but his choice in barbeque pits lacks imagination. :wink:

I almost forgot to talk about boats here. Hey Jake, my mate, are you done yet? :)

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

EGAD!!! What a frieghtfull sight!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh take it away!!! man thats one flamin fugly mug! :silly:

Hey Frank its great to see SOMEONE finally realized that there was more to this Island paridise than the east coast!! :roll: Poor old Oyster tends to think its sorta like North Carolina and South Carolina just next door to each other. :shock: .. sigh over 5000 big ones from here to the nearest eastern state capital!!... sigh :( ... But you know Ive sorta noticed that in the members section theres a couple of West Aussies here!!! 8) Gidday fellas! :lol:

Tim mate... we brings out the pirate in everyone we dos! avarst me hearties and shiver me timbers and such like... by gar we do yer swab! :lol:

HA! :agrue: blame the fair maiden will yer eh? yer scurvey dawg we'll keelhaul an make yer walk tha plank!! :pirate: these fellas have some mighty fine little pirate ships they dos so theys can do that!! 8) ...mmmmm seem to recall in me readins once that there were a couple of wenches who were capn pirates in theys own rights? anyone member that?? :roll: mmm maybe it were durin me own mispent youth eh a bit too much of the fun gear and whacky tabbaccy was jest a hellusinashun :lol:

Aye I think that be me :oops: ... gawd what a worry! at least the mad buggar didnt whack up that shocker before I had the hair cut!! :shocked!:

Soooooo Jo whats the go kiddo?? Big sis an all 8) ... hey realize I do have a bit of a "mad" yarn building in me noggin thats burstin to come out a yarn of great magnitude the like has never been seen anywhere all about our "siblingness"!! :twisted: ...Oi!! I told me old mum about you the other day!! :thumbsup: ...talk about one worried look on her dial!! :pale: HA! truely epic!! :P I swear she did some serious backtracking in her mind :lol::lol:

Yes twas all young whippersnapper Joeboy on the mountains fault that the peace and tranquility of the messing about com forum became messed about!!! ...yep sure was!! :lol: well thats who I reckon it were! :wink: BUT never fear the dingo is here!! 8) And will stand right beside the fearless leaders side to protect and serve and be a right good conservative sorta fella that he is :lol: ... eerrrr what the eck am I sayin!!! :crazyeyes: :oops:

Take it easy

Shane :rofl:

Me up on my mountain yup Oyster the pond is frozen solid - supposed to get some warm weather today and this week. Also included a recent photo of my home port The Hudson :shock: And a photo of my first mate Lucky in Annette last spring. So you know I cant wait till spring :lol:

Oh and Tim Diebert yea I know what your saying about BYYB I left there in a huff and don't expect to be back anytime soon. Anyway glad ya all showed up lets have fun.

"The long-suffering look of patience that is the true retriever. Lucky has a fan club!"

Right, funny...I was thinking that dog does not look to happy to be going sailing. A trait of the breed you say? Must be why I have always loved that kind of dog. I the harrier version too....oh, or is that a lab...whatever.

Heeeeey Joe. Feels like a song lyric somehow...

I have a Schrade pocket knife. Very thin. Perfect size. Yours like that?

What was your deal with the BYYB? Leaving in a huff and all.

I can't remember what ticked me off (the beauty of a mis-spent youth)...seems it was overtly serious politics and policies of some sort...?

Maybe we are just the thensive typths?

Heeeeey Joe. Feels like a song lyric somehow...

I have a Schrade pocket knife. Very thin. Perfect size. Yours like that?

What was your deal with the BYYB? Leaving in a huff and all.

I can't remember what ticked me off (the beauty of a mis-spent youth)...seems it was overtly serious politics and policies of some sort...?

Maybe we are just the thensive typths?

Tim exact same Schrade blade and I'm tuff on knifes.

The blow out I had over at BYYB can be seen in all its glory here. After that I just don't go there anymore. There just a little too uptight for my liking .http://www.byyb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=1350&forum=15&36

By the way I have 2 dogs Lucky the English Lab and Bandit the French Bulldog. Surprisingly for an Englishman and a Frenchman they get along great :) The French dose look to the English for help at times :lol:

EGAD!!!

Hey Frank its great to see SOMEONE finally realized that there was more to this Island paridise than the east coast!! :roll:

You are so far west, if you go any farther you'll be in the far east! Might get there if you go a few miles offshore, so be careful.

And Joe, water is not supposed to be solid. Unless its in scotch, and that's only because scotch doesn't freeze up hard (tried it ... and my wife caught me licking the ice cube tray clean afterwards. It was 12 year old stuff ... too good to waste a drop!) Hard water anywhere else is unnatural.

Simon!! Gidday matey!!! 8)

Aye the weather... now aint it grand?? MIGHTY FINE INDEEDY!! :lol: sun glorious sun warmth just purely wonderous a nice gentle breeze a cooling dip in the azure of the Indian Ocean in the mornin and aaaaahhh bliss! 8) But then these poor buggars are freezin up there... oohhh Joe put on this brave face with the barbie and beer in hand and doing snow angels in his jocks but really he is FREEEZIN!! :shock: whilst we luxuriate in our beautiful beautiful weather :wink: ... aaahhh tis grand me thinks :lol:

Thesis??? aahhh well now that should be innerestin to hear! ...Seriously! Type on Simon!!! 8)