I'm Back

Joe(Cold Spring onHudson)

OY Oyster First time I can hear your voice as I heard it in person the time you stopped by my place to look at the lady in the woods. How did you find this little hang out ?? Its nice hear pull up a chair with fewer members people tend to get along better, less riff raff :D And YES Im a fan of REX too. Thats what keeps me going back to the well. Rex, Dingo, Shane, Peter, Ishmail sesitivity thay make me want to contribute. There is a lot of good on there they all realy dont know what great minds they have in that place.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pit Bulls got too bad for me, Joe. I love to talk boats and issues surrounding them. But when I logged on, I had to duck at the new wave of attacks, this became more than fun, in my free time. Lets just leave the issues from there, over there.

If I can quietly slide in here and answer a few, and chat a few, smile a few, life for me is content. I'm just a simple guy. Now if can just find that scroll bar, I will be able to put the right side of my monitor back on and read the whole page, and keep the dust out of it. :wink: Capt. Neverperfect, are we ready yet?

I am all ready. Only have to mask the companionway, that will be easy. Got the interior floor painted as well.

Yoiur problem with viewing the right side was discussed here in the past, but I never really paid attention, as I don't have taht problem. I think Ray and Jo had that.. Are you using Netscape, IE or??

Sunny here again!! :)

It is just dandy to have you here Oyster.

Down side to this excellent forum is it has not got a lot of traffic. I would love to see (hear) more going on...perhaps in time?

This is a hot-day-on-the-porch-with-a-glass-of-Crown kind of forum.

The other is a hang-on-to-your-hat kind of forum.

Jake, you ready to drive up here? Gotta bunk in the shed ready for ya.

I have put up a lot of sandpaper stock and bought two new brooms as well.

Bring your boat...we'll sail on Sundays.

matter how many times your scholarly mug rolls by, I still get startled every time your eyballs scroll up on the left.

So my plan worked then? I tried drawing some nice red lines in the whites but I just looked loaded...not scary.

...oh, and 'scholarly'....that would be very accidental , flattering, but accidental. I actually have an aversion to school buildings...makes me nauseous to set foot in one. My wife had to do all the parent/teacher duties...Christmas plays were torture for me. Thanks goodness they are all growed up and on their own.

Well he trips in slightly worn and tattered after fighting with his memory!!! gawd time does do weird things to a fella! I coulda sworn I had been here before but either I aint or Franks been goin nuts!!! :lol:

That flamin password thingy has had me stonkered for nigh on 2 hours now!! wouldnt accept me as who I am!! :cry: then it told me me password was no flamin good!! :? and then wouldnt let me sign on cause thats not the name associated with that email and then if that werent enough it let me sign on and register under another form of this name and even sent me a password which it promptly wouldnt accept :huh: and then I tried again with this one... and... HELLLO!!! :P

Soooo hows it going?? mmmm doin fine I trust?... miss me?? :wink: oooohhh yer forgots me? sigh... :(

Oi... whos that I see?? :roll: ...Its Johannah!!... HIYA SIS!! 8)

Joe on the mountains here and Cappy Jake and theres Tim and Chris Gerkins here... and is that ol OYSTER I sees??? :shock: ...Well blow me down and knock me over the noggin with a roo tail!!! Gidday people!! :thumbsup:

wow its almost like home around here think I will rest in the peace and tranquility of the nice ambiance... dont worry I will try my damnest to be nice gentle and peacable and only talk boats! well maybe just talk about other stuff a little bit?... but no rambling diatribes or longwinded yarns will be nice and succinct see like this one short and to the point thats me! :P

Okay so Ive now said me giddays and I will now go sit quietly in the corner and read all these brilliant posts!! 8) :popcorn:

Welcome to the Messy Forum Dingo Dude!

It is such an honor to have such a highly esteemed forumolator in our midst.

I am sure you will add much color and content to this very laid back...dare I say...somewhat conservative crowd.

I find Frank new forum format wonderful...clear, easy (once you get the hang of it) and MUCH faster than the old one.

Another reason I like this forum is many of the posters are in my time zone. Sometimes, for a simple fella like me, it makes things easier.

So have you figured out when you are coming to BC yet? Or did you not notice my ivitation on the weather thread over on WBF?

Things are a bit slowish here right now, be patient...we can start a rucuss of some sort I am sure...

WELCOME :D:lol:

Leave the lights on an look what wonders in, Roomeat and Possumpoop, with his sidekicks Hoons. :P Just when my heart rate was beginning to slow down, the world gets turned "upside Down" here and the blood rushes to me gourd. Don't hog all the popcorn either. You got all the icons. :lol:

Just a little something extra to make you feel at home.

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

Capn Neverperfect??? mmmm aye an ay was gonna call meself capn neverdunn!! on account of for me it aint neverdunn... period! :? ...But there yer go! 8)

Yeah Tim I saw it... but mate although one is sorely tempted to move away from this terrible horrid absoflaminlutely mongrel hot sunny weather I just dont think I could handle bein frozen!! :shock: And after watchin old Joe on his mountain having to crawl all over the underside of his homestead trying to unfreeze his pipes Im pretty happy bein able to just get up and head out into the sunshine and warmth! :lol:

Sydney??? SYDNEY??? gawd Oyster that was cruel!! ...like offerin someone in Maine a pic of Franklin Louisianna and sayin there that will remind yer of home!! ...Thars sich thins as State boundaries mate! ...them easterners why they is some citiafide fellas ova thar while we in the ol West we is the country bumpkins of Aussie! :D Sydney? mmmm why not Perth? mmmm ....now thar is a fine showin of a city quiet calm easy goin laid back yet the weather is warm and comfy most of the year! Perth mate Perth the other side of this big island paradise called Aussie! :P

But hey thats okay I used to get North Carolina's location muddled up with San Diagos!!! :shock: Till I gots me a map! HA! now I knows where you fellas is at :pirate: arghhh arghh eye me hearties :wink:

Sis... me dear I couldnt shut up with a wet soggy bag over me head!! :shock: Reckon I could talk a roo into hoppin into the cookin pot just from me stories or one of them Eskimo fellas into buyin a freezer no worries!... Just me natural ways to be tellin yarns and helpin fellas and sheilas smile! :lol:

Frank has outdid hisself with thisun hasnt he? AWEFLAMINSOME!!! :thumbsup: an in me fine Aussie way I "tips me lid" to the fella :salute: really easy to get around with and so many fun things to play with eh?!! :twisted: aye one could have a fine rollikin time in ere if e was a mind to... eeeerr which I aint! Im bein solidly well behaved!! :thumbsup: ...man its tidy here!!! 8)

But there goes the time zone!!! cause you realize your always and forever behind me dont yer? While I may be downunder and your upover were always in front of yer!!! :lol: "forumolator" HA! Love it!! :lol: esteemed?? mmmm tis a worry aint it?... I mean how can a wild dingo be esteemed? :roll: I can see cheeky irripressible smart ahem siryabbalot but esteemed? ah well :oops: aaahhhh thankee thankeee I just wanna thank me mom and dad and... ooohhh this is the Grammys aint it? :oops:

Aye its a fine day suns shining kookaburras laughin like a couple of demented chooks with their noggins chopped of the waters cooling sounds is a leadin me... mmmmm maybe time fer a pikanik eh? righteo gotta go!

Take it easy

Shane

SYDNEY?? ugghhh yuk kackphoooie! but thanks for the thought :cry: