Michigan Messabout: 1st week in August

Ted Johansen, Don Silsbe, and I have been communicating regarding a possible get together in the Grand Traverse Bay area of Michigan.  We've settled on the first week of August.  Don and Ted are coming over that week. There is another man here (Mark Wisdom) who sails a Morbic 12 who will likely join us.  I live here and I am working but I should be free in the later parts of the week and/or the weekend.  No definite plans yet other than sailing at least one day together.  This is our first stab at any of this so I'm sure it will be informal.  If you would like to join us post here and we can share details together.  Andy

• Like 1

Actually, I’ll be bringing my Two Paw 8.  Hope I can keep up.  I get to sleep on Ted’s 17.3, though.

Oh.  And since Mark, Ted, and I are DCA members, we might also call it a DCA Rally.  Hope you don’t mind.

15218A4F-9DFC-4C20-86E8-A30F8BB60C20.jpeg

Great. I can’t call it a B&B event because I sail something g different. I am a brand new DCA member as well. 
I’m tempted to call it a Mich-about instead of a mess-about. 

• Haha 1