Action Tiger builds sailboat. With epoxy!

Chick,

I started drawing on paper again, but I used up my pencils. Coincidentally, the family had to renew the cell plan thing, and got a credit for a new device, which nobody wanted.

So, wife and daughter decided to get a pad and “pencil” for me, so I can finally draw on the computer. It is literally a pencil shaped stylus that I rub on the glass face of a tablet device. The program (an Autodesk product) simulates pens (quill, rollerball, ball point, felt tip, etc) pencils (mechanical, colored, various hardness “leads”, etc) paint brushes, airbrushes, etc. etc.

And the color is infinitely variable and selectable on a color wheel.

I can literally draw with the pencil on the glass like paper, but I can zoom in and out, erase, delete, and...

Well, that’s as far as I’ve gotten, as I don’t need any of the wizbang stuff on the program.

It’s been fun drawing again, though.

Peace,

Robert

P.S. On of the real paper drawings

4110B6E4-708C-4169-8A75-51597471925D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want a cheap and mindless guide coat for sanding and boarding your surface, just get you some food coloring and put it in denatured alcohol and apply it with a rag onto your kilz primed surface

Well, I needed a quick, cheap boat I could drag out east next year (and other stuff, too), so I decided to build one. It was a great excuse to build a boat! Domestic ply? Did I not mention this is a

That's very nice!    Unfortunately I think you've wrapped it backwards.  If you try to use it in the Northern hemisphere it may unravel due to the coriolis effect.  I'll tell you what, though - I

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

Action Tiger,

I’ve been reading through your thread over a couple days.  I’ve enjoyed the banter, appreciated your many talents and skills, learned some new things, wondered about taking on some new interests, respected your accomplishments, acknowledged the life struggles and resilience, admired your capacities to try things, and more. 
Thank you for your willingness to share.