CS17 for sale - $4500

Ken_Potts

Hi Doug and Marty,

If one of you would like to own this boat please understand that it's been for sale since early November and I'm getting on a plane Thursday morning. The time to sell it is now (and by now, I mean right now, before I set it on fire). I am completely out of time and I'm looking for a convenient moment to deliver my appparently worthless boat to the landfill. I am not stupid. I am not going to sell thousands of dollars in materials to you for $500 just because I'm desperate (because I'd much rather see the flames, cause that's cool). It's quicker and very much easier to just head out to the landfill - Seriously. I'm showing the boat tomorrow at 11am and I'm so fed up that I'll drag the effing thing to the landfill immediately afterwords in the absence of a real offer. Please keep in mind that I've spent $800 on plywood, $800 on epoxy, fiberglass and paint, $800 on the galvanized trailer that I then proceeeded to upgrade, $975 on sails, several hundred on rigging, ground tackle, and pfd's and 3.5 years on labor. I'm already asking for less than I paid in materials (period). If you would like to see the boat you are more than welcome to meet me at 11 in the morning, just let me know beforehand, because I no longer have the time to arrange a special showing. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I have a finite schedule and I have to get on a stinkin airplane. Sorry - Blame Air Pacifc, not me.

Bye,

Ken

• 6 months later...