OT: Something for Konrad ...

Frank Hagan

Sorry to rain on this thread, but it's a sad day in our house.

In the morning, Sparky (K-9 Starfish) will be going back to Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue, where we adopted him from a little over a year ago.

He has what everyone thinks, are fear issues from what must have been a "rough childhood". This has been manifesting itself as aggression towards our other pets, (Another Beagle and two cats.) and lately, us. Kind of a Jeckle & Hyde thing that is unpredictable and has just become more than we can deal with, or help him through

I am sorry to hear hat.  Sometimes a home with no other pets cures all ailments of this type.

So, you still have another Beagle?  Meaning, we don't have to start this whole thing over again, do we? :):D

Best of luck with Sparky.  That is a hard one.  We went through something similar a few years ago.

Thanks, Capt.

Sometimes a home with no other pets cures all ailments of this type.

That's what I was thinking... If they can find him one... New surroundings to break the cycle.

So, you still have another Beagle?  Meaning, we don't have to start this whole thing over again, do we? 

Yeah, Sadie, a female. I'll try for a butt picture of her.

Leave... I say... Leave that dog alone, Konrad! ... Damn,Son!

That Peter brady story is a sad one isn't it?  After the series was cancelled he couldn't get work and ended up on the Mexican Dog Tossing circuit...

...  and finished just out of the money year after year after year. 

But just think....he gets the same view as Bruce! :D:o

I just have to say that you guys really have to "get a life!" I cannot believe that you haven't got some chores to do, or a boat to build, or a boat to sail, and have to spend your time talking about dog butts. ;D

We are traveling up to Chicago for the USO Ball this weekend and the cold weather reminds me of why you folks up nawth don't sail boats in the winter. We got a rather rude awakening when we got out of the car this afternoon. :o  We're heading south again on Monday so we can go sailing next week without putting on several layers of clothing and foulies.

Steve

Aw c'mon, Steve!  I was out in the driveway this evening in the cold and rain figuring out how to set up the new mizzen staysail in case the wind dies too fast on Saturday.  If I get a life I won't be able to do stuff like that - Or make up stories about dog-tossing (BTW - Did you know it's the national sport of Uwharristan?)

Why would I want a life?  ;D

Anything to keep Frank entertained, right guys?

Bruce and Konrad do tend to do that. Thanks for being there and posting.

We went down to Navy Pier this afternoon and saw a sailboat entering the harbor area under Genoa. Those guys had to be cold. I trust they were moving the boat and not doing that for pleasure. It certainly would not be a pleasure for me ::):P.

Later,

Steve