Ocracoke 20 or 24 ?

Lotus

Hello every body,

After having ( and still having ) great time with Marissa ( Piranha ) I am thinking of building an other of Graham's boat. Start believing that boat building is an addiction ;)

The all new 256 is stunning but its too big for me !.  :(

Still not decided if I will go for the OC20 or OC24.

The OC24 is still big but have that extra freeboard that I like so much !

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated .

By the way , are there any videos of those boats , especially in rough water ?  I have seen lots of builds in this forum but dont know how they perform in water.

Best Regards,

Lotus

I have been thinking about the very same thing. I really like the 256, but concerned with space I have available to build. I think I like the lines of the ocracoke 20 over the 24 but haven't seen much of either. I'm not even done with my Marissa build and already looking for the next one as well. I guess I have the addiction also!

terywil

I'm not even done with my Marissa build and already looking for the next one as well. I guess I have the addiction also!

so we have something in common I guess :)  !   

Your marissa is taking shape and is looking great, keep up the nice job !

I was thinking about the oc20 before I started my marissa but thought it was too big for me as I was looking for a 16 ft boat.

Seams like there is not much videos of them but ! I just found one of a oc24 Rouge build by Miyot. He have done a wonderful job.

Thanks Lotus! I'm moving along just overcoming the stage where I work on it and it looks like nothing is getting done. 

Miyot has done a fantastic job on his 24 for sure, It looks great!

I'll keep thinking about what's next and hopefully I'll eventually figure it out!

• 3 weeks later...