I say there Mr. Frank....

Oyster

I was wondering if there were different ones of these things which I think are called gremlins in the forum world. They all look so simular I was not sure if there was a different group that could be used. No big deal but I was attempting to add some stuff to several other posts and many looked almost simular and did not wish to place the wrong one

:-* :-\ :-X :-[ >:( :(

OK, I got it now.  I was thinking of an obscure 1980's movie, or the WWII flying guys who always talked about "gremlins".  I'll add some more.  ;D

A lot of those WWII fyers became bikers when they came home.  Now bikes have a nearly foolproof tool for eliminating gremlins.  They hang a small bell on the bike, the gremlins are attracted to the sound, and get caught in the clapper.  Then they eventually fall out, and that's where potholes come from.

I don't know of any reliable way to get more gremlins, though, except for adding more poorly designed accessories...

All Right!!! :grin: :lol: :-D :changes:

I suppose these emoticons are like boats - a man can never have too many. :shock: :-? :huh:  Right?

That is too cool, Frank.  :cool:

Steve

I agree! Thanks Mr. Frank!

Mr. Bikemouse, I am a bit slow, as you will find out. :sad: :lol: