Lyon

Any one building in Maryland?

I am thinking about building a Marissa and wanted to see if anyone around Kent Island Maryland/ Eastern shore is building one or another similar model.  If possible I would like to assist or at least come see the project. 443-454-5966. 

Good luck.. It's a sweet boat rides like nothing you have ever driven before.  To speed things up buy the cnc kit .  It almost costs the same as buying the wood yourself except it saves massive amounts of time (3 weeks at min and if your new to building 1 year) the cutting is very ,very time consuming and most guys run out of gas well before its finished because life keeps chasing you away from your work. 40 hp is the perfect size , it will work with a 25 but lacks power.  Took me 4 years part time to go from scratch , could have done it in 5 months with a kit.