Vacationer Plans With DVD

Larry Post

Well I bought a set of plans with DVD's thinking i was going to build one. BUT for me right now it is just not going to happen, so i decided to buy one. I went hunting for a vacationer and ended up buying Rudunyet from Jim Walls. He has a full set with VHS (he converted to DVD) and then what i am finding is a partial set of plans. So really I have 2&3/4 sets of plans. But i do have 2 full sets and then the partial so i am pretty flexible on the price if anyone is interested.

Any set of plans from which a boat has been built has been rendered worthless except as a reference for the boat owner.  The contract, be it implied, is that one boat may be built from a set of plans.  The designer deserves royalties for every boat built.  Selling used plans is like stealing from the designer.

Hey Dave, I think that both sets of plans were purchased by prospective builders who in turn purchased Rudunyet second hand, I am guessing the partial set is my builders set that went with Rudunyet when I sold her to Ken back in 2007 and have been transferred to Jim W and now to Larry as the boat has changed hands. First set already used but the second and third sets are un-built from if I understand correctly.

Larry I may have the missing pieces of the original set if you want them. I ran across them recently but do not remember if I saved them or tossed them. Larry let me know how the rebuild goes.

Jim