You guys make me sick

Denis Goyette

:D Now that I have your attention.

Nice weather is back, time to dust of the 2/3 built weekender out of the garage.

I see all your nice completed and shiny boat. it seems like I'll never finish mine. Sand, sand, sand, cough out dust, sand, sand.

To top it off, It turns out I only have about 6 weeks to finish my boat, i have been told that I am posted to a new base "army life"

I am going to the great white north Yellowknife Northwest Territory. :o

I will not have a garage , so I have to giddy up.

I'll post some picture soon

keep on building

There's actually a building Stevenson fleet up there. One Vacationer and at least one Weekender.

Greg Miller (Vacationer) and Keith Shergold (Weekender) post on the BYYB board from time to time and will undoubtedly give you a warm welcome. Keith moved his Weekender up first from Toronto up there so he could probably give you some advice on transport. I know that Howard Anthony had some issues with the way the company the Forces contracted to move his Pocket Cruiser from Nfld to Ottawa so you might want to drop him a line as well to see what he ended up doing.

Good luck with the move. Yellowknife is supposed to be a beautiful place but the water is hard too much of the year for my taste.