Ranks: Boat Types

Frank Hagan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Frank

Here are the boats currently in the yard or at the dock.

Catspaw 8

Birder (2)

Bluejacket 24

13' runabout

Hunter 22

I didn't build the Hunter, so you can leave that one off to get under 40. Also built a Spindrift 10, a Bay River Skiff 15 and a couple of 15 1/2 foot Windmills. Taken part in building several others but these are the ones I remember building alone.

OK' date=' Frank

Catspaw 8

Birder (2)

Bluejacket 24

13' runabout

Hunter 22

I didn't build the Hunter, so you can leave that one off to get under 40. Also built a Spindrift 10, a Bay River Skiff 15 and a couple of 15 1/2 foot Windmills. Taken part in building several others but these are the ones I remember building alone.[/quote']

Yeah, but you'll have to choose which ones you want listed. Each line feed is the HTML "<BR>" characters, so they take up 4 characters, spaces take up one, plus all the boat names. You could get the first three lines, but not the 13' runabout and the Hunter 22.

Someone has to tell my wife I do NOT have too many boats!

OK' date=' Frank

Catspaw 8

Birder (2)

Bluejacket 24

13' runabout

Hunter 22

I didn't build the Hunter, so you can leave that one off to get under 40. Also built a Spindrift 10, a Bay River Skiff 15 and a couple of 15 1/2 foot Windmills. Taken part in building several others but these are the ones I remember building alone.[/quote']

Yeah, but you'll have to choose which ones you want listed. Each line feed is the HTML "<BR>" characters, so they take up 4 characters, spaces take up one, plus all the boat names. You could get the first three lines, but not the 13' runabout and the Hunter 22.

Someone has to tell my wife I do NOT have too many boats!

Ok Frank, whatever works. I didn't bother to list the Grumman canoe plus a sunfish that has taken up residence. Glad this didn't come up when #1 son counted 11 boats around here.

Well, I keep threatening to bring Jan down to the NC coast to see a Bluejacket 24 (or up north once Jake's friend finishes his). She is still enamored of the C-Dory, and I think the Bluejacket 24 has it all over that boat (plus the C-Dory is going for above $40,000 now ...)