Many unused, original boat plans for sale

Pippo

I have on sale more than 25 original boat plans which I have never used to build a boat.

All plans are for plywood/epoxy sailboats, 14' to 30' LOA, monohulls, catamarans and trimarans. Mostly trailerable, several cabin boats. 

All plans are original plans in mint/as new conditions, purchased from very reputable designers: Wharram, Oughtred, Mertens, Welsford, Storer, Bolger, Byrnes, and several others. A few of those plans are in digital format (DXF or PDF) and have been purchased directly from the designer as well.

Most plans are still in their original envelope with my postal address on it.

Would sell for 60% of the current value, plus shipping. Further discounts for those who buy more than one plan.

Chick, all - please drop me an email at pippo dot bianco at libero dot it . I'll send you the complete list with links to each boat's web page, if available. Shipping price would depend from destination and kind of shipping (DHL would cost much more than airmail). My price would be 60% of the current selling price, or less.