Wow!

Rob Eades

I've built two small B&B designs and have not been coming here since I'm thinking "power" for a next project.BTW,I spend a lot of time over at the Bateau forum.A while back a fabulous boat pick showed up but nobody would identify it.Later I came cack here by chance and there it was!,the outer banks 20!

Some of you guys who get around a lot need to introduce this beauty over at Wooden Boat forum.Even those guys couldn't find fault with this masterpiece.It's as though Graham was reading my mind.Where would I have to go to see this design in the flesh?

I could see myself building a O20 also!

Rob

Go to Graham's web site "bandbyachtdesigns.com" and look up the Outer Banks 20 for some good pictures and specifications.  Graham & I had originally played w/ plans for a 24' version, but I got distracted from building it.  Ended up as a 20'r to meet the builders desires/needs.  As w/ all of Graham's designs, the OB 20 has undergone plan improvements since the last build.  The boat performs every bit as well as we had hoped.  Either the 20 or 24 would be great weekenders.