New Builder Photos Posted!

MikeStevenson

Hello all:

I've been very remiss in not keeping up with the Builder Pages over the last year, but now they're up to date. (And I promise to stay on top of them better!)

Here's the page to start with: http://www.stevproj.com/SPPBBB.html

I posted several new pages with over 110 pics. Lots of all the Pocket Yachts, and a bunch of smaller boats too. Even some pedal cars and a Woody! There are shots from all over the world, notably Mr. Helmut Klein's enlarged PC has some new pics, TWO pages of Weekenders from England, Germany, Italy, Australia, Canada, and the US. A Vacationer from Venezuela, and others from N.America. Mini-Cups, one from Malaysia! There's even a Caliban, if you can believe it!

A couple of Weekenders are unidentified, as is a Vacationer. If you know who they belong to, please let me know so I can give proper credit. Any mistakes or additions, please also tell me.

We have one Amphora up, and I'm about to add another, but we need Swimmer too! Anyone else who would liek to add shots, send 'em along.

Mike Stevenson

Thanks for the tip, but I just got a few nice shots from Mark via e-mail. I'll probably pull a couple off hte forum posts as well.

We use Macs for all our web work and creative stuff. We have some Dells for trading, but that's all we use them for (aside from surfing the web, as they're fast and Explorer seems to work better on the PC's