Want to lift my Core Sound 17 with Davits at my new home that were already here. 4500lb rating

musicmanx2

I have 6ft bridle bars two of them that can be used too. Im think that two three inche wide lifting straps. Kennedy Wire Rope & Sling Co. 3" x 12' 2-Ply Twist Eye Polyester Lifting Sling (Various Sizes in Listing) Made in The USA 

I have enough room between the davits little over 20ft. The Davit crane arms are long and heavy duty.

Would be nice if the boat had D rings for lifting but it doesn't and would like of work to install them and make sure

that could hold and would have to glass them muti layers etc. I don't want to get into that.

I figure I would just paddle the boat over the straps and mark locations  with electrical tape for future lifts to make it easy to line up.

I would like to find someone that has don't this.  I have to replace the cable on the lifts and just trying to get an idea of what needs

to be done and if someone has done this?

DSCF8487.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like I changed my mind and going to use the boat lift for the sailboat after I have it repaired later this year and have the wrap around walkway for it too for easy access to the boat. I will use the Davits only for service

work if I need to bring the sailboat up to the ground and work on if for some reason. The boat lift people

should know a way to use them after the cables have to be replaced anyway on the davits. and how to

properly use the bridals I have too.

The boat lift will make things easy for the use of the sailboat.

DSCF8489.JPG