Stonefly in "Fuselage Frame Boats" book

sepaulsen

4 questions...

I see elsewhere in the forum there are comments about the offsets for the Stonefly frames. It appears to me that the formatting error applies to only a certain edition of the book? I have the 2011 edition. In my edition the Stonefly offsets are on pages 68 and 69. Are the frame offsets correct in this edition?

On page 69 are "stonefly offsets". Do these offsets represent the lines of the gunwales as viewed from above? There are only X and Y coordinates. They appear to be the front and rear half of the boat. 

How do I draft the stems for the bow and stern, is there something other than the image on page 67 to go off of to get the dimensions an shape correct? There appears to bow and stern offsets for the other boats but none for the Stonefly in this edition.  I figured this out by entering the "stonefly offsets" into a CAD program and got the Bow section. 

Regarding the stringers, do the chine stringers bottom outside corners go on the coordinate point of each frame? Does the gunwale stringer top outside corner go at the coordinate point at the top outside of the frame? (page 31 or 2011 edition)

Thanks in advance!!!