rmays

Core Sound 17 For Sale

2005 CS 17 w/ 2012 sails (changed from sleeve to track and halyards) w/ aqua colored reaching sail. Deck and hull blu-glo white (Interlux), black bottom and boot stripe. Aluminum masts. Only sprits and tiller are varnished for low maintenance. Fitted w/ 3rd mast step and lazarette aft. Tons of storage space and all watertight hatches. Don't build a boat, this boat is ready for fun and adventure right now and I am ready to build he next "perfect" boat.

This boat was class winner at Oriental NC boat show in April 2016 and has completed 4 watertribe.com NC Challenge races with a first in class when the wind blew! She handled will in 0 to 35 knots of wind and 70 miles of rowing.

I am happy to take pictures and send them but don't know what you want to see, so ask.

post-624-0-51311800-1472414070_thumb.jpgpost-624-0-70758500-1472414088_thumb.jpgpost-624-0-99410900-1472414119_thumb.jpg

I neglected the price- $4200

That's basically the cost of materials for a new build, without the hassle and wait. You can be sailing immediately and I can plan my next project.