Old timers South Sound Sailing adventure

capt jake

As the most "seasoned" of the group, I'm afraid I am beginning to resemble that remark!  The discounts help although some just say that their discount on the combo is it and that is all.

Of greater concern is the health care providers don't.  Strained some muscles in my back the other day and they just keep on adding to the charges.  All muscle related but they want to charge you for X-rays anyway and an occupational therapist visit or twelve.  I need a little stronger pain killer  and muscle relaxer and some time off my feet.  Been there, done that but if I listened to them I'll be in a wheel chair tied to regular visits and surgery to see what is wrong until I exceded my deductable and limits.  Sorry, Just my rant for the day. 

The area we were sailing in is a wonderful place to explore.  Lots of wildlife, scenery is spectacular, with Mt. Rainier sticking up as a backdrop.  Currents can be a little tricky as we've discovered in the past but that just requires a little planning on heading out and attention to the tide tables.  And it is quiet!  Wonderfully quiet, until you hear this very deep "Whoommmp!", the sounds of the artillery range at Ft. Lewis.  Kind of shakes you thru and thru.  But you can hear the kids playing on beaches miles away.  Nice day! Great company!  Always enjoy being out on the Sound down there.

John, I checked the link. The pictures look the same. How may did you add? I see 13 total.

joel

I guess I need to 're-group; them each time I add photos.  Mike Routley sent some that I added.  This new link should contain all pictures.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0BZOXDNs3bsXuw