Core Sound 17 Project (Concord, Ma)

cprinos

Core Sound 17 project ready for completion. The hull and internal framing have been complete, with seats and decking rough-cut to size. Centerboard blank glued up but not shaped. This is the aft-deck version of B&B's popular design, but it could still be converted to aft-cockpit. Built to plans except for a modification to create a curved transom approved by the designer. All plywood is top quality okoume from Boulter plywood. Wood materials to complete the boat included, along with full plans and aluminum for two masts. No rigging, sails or sails hardware. Those can be purchased as kits from B&B Yacht Designs.

I really hate to part with this project, but am moving and cannot bring it with me. 

Boat always stored in garage. It is currently on a building cradle easily moved on a flatbed, but it could be taken off and put on a regular boat trailer. You would need to arrange transport. Can be seen any day of the week in Concord, MA.

$2,000, but will consider any reasonable offers. More build pictures available (see the links to my old build threads in the signature below)

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...