Ocracoke 256 #3

Guest Chris Beebe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chris Beebe

Hi SMCCORMCK , I have one full time and one have time me around the clock. I have two Ocracoke 20 ,and a 256 for a custom, Budgeted time, not enough hours in a day .The 256 goes to the front .I will post moor pics. on friday. Thanks have a good night

I don't know man... I got three boats a building in the shop now, too, and I spent all day yesterday cleaning...

I guess now I gotta get some more clamps. :)

It is seriously wonderful to see somebody making something, I hope you can make a living, too, pard.

I had to start calling my stuff art to get enough margin to live.

If you call these boats "art" you can charge whatever you want. Call them kinetic sculpture. :)

I will continue to follow and enjoy.

Guest Chris Beebe

Finely planking the sides. The 6mm bottom planking was a bit of a pain, Had to drill some weep holes in the ply in the bow section to allow the epoxy to expand. I put two pics off a 20 we are doing . thanks.

post-3006-0-89177700-1469147351_thumb.jpg

post-3006-0-20288700-1469147400_thumb.jpg