Carla needs our prayers

mcdermitt

I spoke with Carla earlier this week she told me she was going back into the hospital (Duke Univ. I think ) for additional back  operation'  She said this was more serious that the first.  I think they are to operate the first of the week.  She said she felt that the prayers the last time is what puller her thru.  She said they said there was no cure for the infection she had from the first operation and she should not be here today  SO WITH THAT LETS PRAY ALL TURNS OUT GOOD AND THE SURGURY PEOPLE HAVE THE LORD DIRECTING THERE HARDS

Thanks for your support.

Carla is going in for the second stage of her back surgery. It is not a relapse or anything wrong with her previous surgery. In fact it turned out to be excellent and she healed perfectly. The only problem was that she picked a bug called C-diff which nearly killed her.

She will have the same surgeon but at Dukes other hospital. It will be done in two stages. Monday is about a 2 hour surgery and Tuesday will take between 6 - 8 hours.

We are optimistic that it will go better this time. She will be out of the office for up to a month. If anyone needs to get up with us they need to contact Alan or me.