For Sale: Hardware and Line

Guest Paul J [Aberdeen Wa]

Guest Paul J [Aberdeen Wa]

I have for sale as I posted a couple of days ago some excess stuff for sale. Here is some of the stuff. Email me at this address about shipping and stuff.

Cam Cleats;

7 Ronstan RF5005 cam cleats with fast tracks low retail $20.00 my price $10.00 each. For line up to 5/16"

2 Ronstan RF5010 cam cleats with fast tracks low retail price $25.00 my price $15.00 each. For line up to 1/2"

1 Ronstan RF5010 can cleat my price $10.00

Blocks;

3 Lewmar 60mm blocks low retail $32.00 my price $20.00 each. With swivels and shackles.

2 Lewmar 60mm Ratchet blocks low retail $40.00 my price $30.00 each. With swivels and shackles.

4 Lewmar 30mm blocks with springs and padeyes retail $10.00 my price $5.00 each.

3 Lewmar 40mm blocks with springs and padeyes retail $15.00 my price $7.50 each.

4 Lewmar 40mm blocks $5.00 each.

All blocks are ball bearing blocks.

Line:

55' Samson XLS 5/16" yacht braid black $25.00.

75' Samson Ultralite 5/16" yacht braid retail $1.45 per ft. My price for the whole 75' $45.00

Halyards;

2 Samson XLS yacht braid spliced halyards with Ronstan halyard shackle 73' each, one blue and one red, $35.00 each.

I have more stuff for sale but this is the stuff that may be of greatest interest here.

Again email me about this stuff at this email address. It is all either never used or was mounted and then removed with out being used.

Paul J

paul@ultasail.com