Carla Byrnes

Carla started slipping back a couple of days ago so we had to put her back into the hospital. They still do not know what the problem is. They did various scans yesterday and are doing a colonoscopy today. They have a antibiotic drip as well as other stuff going on and she appeared to be doing better although very weak last night.

• 2 weeks later...

I talked with Graham this afternoon.  Carla is back in the hospital with what ever the infection is she has.  It is making it rouph on Graham.  You can tell in his voice he is worried about his wife.  He is a awfully good man to help us build our boats and take time to talk to us.  We need to pray for him as well as Carla.  When ever I go work in the boat I just stop and pray for both of them and I can not wait till I hear she is home and on the mend Stop for a moment and pray for both of them

I DO NOT THINK GRAHAM WANT TO BURDEN US WITH HIS TROUBLES BUT WHAT ARE FRIEND AND CO-WORKERS FOR.
Thanks

• Like 3

Thanks again for every ones wishes and concern. Carla was released on Monday and tonight she looked the best that she has been since the surgery. She has been up and down before but if she does not slip back over the next couple of days I am confident that she will be past the worst.

• Like 3