ordered my plans :-)

Spinnaker55

Tonight, after three years of sitting on the fence I ordered my plans for the CS-17. Owning my own boat has been a dream since I learned to sail. I have never built a boat before, but house building, and rehabbing, have given me above average woodworking skills. I learned a little about fiberglass and epoxy from repairing my Lido. Now I am in Chicago, have a new job, and a new life, and I think the CS-17 will fill my boat requirements nicely. My goal is to be ready to launch by April 2004. I will come here often for advice and encouragement. Wish me luck. :D

:? :?

Congratulations on your choice! There are several CS builders here, so you should be able to get an answer when you get stuck.

If you're anything like the rest of us, you'll enjoy building the boat almost as much as sailing it. And you'll enjoy launch day more than either of those (even though you may have that recurring nightmare I had ... of the boat sinking along with the trailer and only the mast protruding up.)