Identify Small Sailboat With "W/15" Logo?

ricknriver

Hi, A mate is restoring a nice small ~15' centerboard sloop from a charity sale and the only ID info we can find is a "W/15" in a simple crest on the cast aluminum rudder cheeks. No HIN.  Mast steps in a SS base on a thwart/bridge deck just aft of the little cuddy.  Molded seats along both sides.  Storage with hatch across the stern.  SS gunnel guard with rubber insert.  No sails to help.  Thank you for any information/guidance.  Rick

I linked a great pdf file for identifying boats by their mainsail emblem.  Well, I say great, but it does not include B&B and it show the crescent moon and star logo for Concordia as being used only for the yawls when it was used on the 41 sloops as well.  I found nothing for the logo you described.

http://www.msogphotosite.com/MSOG/pdfpage/mslogo.pdf

Thanks Chick.  Very similar basic hull but interior different with mast stepped on foredeck vs our bridge deck, and different layout in stern.  Good ideas for rigging ours in the pics though, and specs to compare with.  Tks, Rick

Know what you mean.  I keep roaming about the web in free time looking for a match. Seems well built and a nice comfy layout for a day sailer. Going to try and examine it more closely next week and see if I can uncover any more #s/letters under the paint, try and get some detailed hull and sail measurements, etc. Friend is using it to learn & practice fiberglass repair, refinishing, rigging, etc.    Tks, Rick

• 6 months later...