Sourcing fabric/materials for dodger.

wkisting

Hi all,

I'm hoping to finish the spray dodger for our CS20 this Spring. I built the frame last year and it came out great, and I have the geometry all worked out, but then I had to put it on hold because money was tight and it took me a long time to decide if I want to try my hand at sewing it (I've decided I do). I've seen the skin kits from Sailrite, but does anyone have a good recommendation where I should order the materials (Sunbrella fabric, facing, binding, basting tape, etc.)? I don't want to use snap fasteners and some of the other hardware Sailrite includes in their kits, and it also seems like they have an awful lot of markup in their kits (I already saved a bundle by sourcing and building the stainless support bows myself). I haven't really ordered fabrics online before, but it seems like for any given material or product, there's always a supplier out there who offers consistently good values. If you have any recommendations on reliable and affordable suppliers, please do let me know.

Wes

Wes we still have a wholesale account at www.manart-hirsch.com/

Let us know if you need an order. We never have marketed up, in canvas work we always make our money from labor.

You don't get prices until you call and give account number, some prices can change weekly depending upon manufacturers.