Selling new CS-20 Mk 2

Chick Ludwig

Have to sell because of moving up to the mountains. Have been out on boat 4 times. Sails great! Includes new galvanized trailer. More information to come later. Make offer before I figure out what I really ought to get!

Here is the building thread for this boat. 

http://messing-about.com/forums/topic/8080-cs20-mk2/

Everything included but my personal stuff and the motor.

If you are interested, post on here. I'll give you my phone number and we can talk.

Ken, I'll be in Hendersonville, NC. Where is Watauga Lake? The only reasonable big lake I know of is Lake Hartwell, but I'm a salt water sailor. Don't care for lake cruising. I do plan on building something for day sailing on some of the smaller lakes that I can carry on top of a pop-up camper---maybe an Amanda if she's not to heavy, or a custom design???? Something I can sail or use a small outboard, or electric trolling motor on. 

Ray, Sorry---looks like I'm going the other way--smaller.

Guess I do have a habit of building, using awhile, and selling. Hey, my bad habit is your gain y'all!

I've got a price for y'all. I know that I won't get enough for the time, love, blood, sweat, and tears, but here it is. $15,000. Includes new galvanized trailer with guides for easy loading. Full batten sails (see pictures on building thread) are in "sausage bags" so the battens can stay in for transportation. They still will fit inside cabin. Sleeps two with cabin sole that lifts to make a big berth for one or two; custom cushions. Place for head under front of berth area. Switch panel with p&s nav. lights, and cabin light. (never got around to stern/anchor light.) Anchor on anchor roller. Does not include deep cycle battery or motor.

I've got one "nibble" from a potential buyer (Tom), but if I don't hear from him today, the next $15,000 get's it!

That's the kicker for me.  If I could only have one boat the Cs 20 Mk2 would be on the very short list.

But i have a CS 20 MK1 now with a set of race sails and a set of No Roach sails, and the idea of a Belhaven which will be able to use the same sails appeals to me.  More cabin space and a nice complement ot the Mk1.

Watauga lake is too far away - Up at the Tennessee border West of Boone. You'll still only be 3 and a half hours from Charleston, though, and there's some nice sailing there (that's where I met my wife). I'd love to buy one of the mocassins, but I don't think I can justify the shipping cost :)