Graham Brynes @ Port Townsend's Wooden Boat Festival in Sep

ecgossett

Graham Brynes of B&B Yachts and designer of the famous Core Sound series of cat-ketch's will be @ Port Townsend's Wooden Boat Festival September 6-8. Graham will be presenting a topic during the 9:30am slot on Sunday! During most of the show he will be available at the Small Craft Advisor booth, with an assortment of plans for review and sale, and CD's of build photos for sale. For anyone not able to make the show, let Carla @ B&B Yachts know as he should still be in the area Monday.

If anyone has any B&B designs in the vicinity of the September festival, they are all being grouped together near the small craft advisor booth. This will be out on the commons area on the waterfront side of the Wooden Boat Foundation. Also grouped in this area will be all the other small boats. A great oppurnity to closely compare designs, ideas, and nifty little things various sailors have installed.

IT IS NOT TO LATE TO SIGN UP YOUR SMALL CRAFT FOR THIS!!!

Hello all,

I found overprice lodgings for the weekend of the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival and now I'll get to work on entering my coresound 17 in the show.  The last barrier is choosing a boat name, so I better get on with that.  Are there any other coresound 17's within striking distance of Port Townsend, or anywhere in Washington or Oregon for that matter? In the time since I bought my CS17 I've only seen one other boat (Edwards).

Randy Jones

• 2 weeks later...