Stevenson Weekender For Sale

Nathane

Stevenson Designs Weekender Sailboat and trailer for sale.19 1/2' boat.This kit was built in ~1991. Plywood construction with epoxy coating inside and out. This boat has been completely reconditioned and has new roly tasker tanbark sails and all new rigging. All hardware has been refitted with brass/bronze. New vinyl coated standing rigging. All new Hempex synthetic hemp running rigging installed. The mast is Tabernacle style which means if folds down for storage. Takes about 10 minutes to set this up to launch and sail. Seven coats of marine varnish on all brightwork. 2HP Yamaha pusher outboard and electric pusher included. New seat cushions made from closed cell foam and covered with removable sunbrella fabric. Trailer has been completely torn down, sand blasted , painted, rewired and relighted. Winch has been rebuilt and stainless wire rope installed. All new bunk carpeting. Trailer was custom built to haul this boat. The boat and trailer have always been stored inside since I have owned it. Ready to tow away and sail tomorrow. Everything in photos except compass is included. I have a clean title and transferable trailer registration. Also have original video and construction manual from Stevenson. "OLDSKOOL" is her name and she is just that. Gaff rigged and very traditional. Easy to sail. Has no centerboard. Long keeled boat with hard chines. As you can see, she is in great shape and a beautiful boat!!! Boat is located at my home, just southeast of Ithaca, NY.

Price is $3200.00 neg

Please email me wih questions or if you you have interest. nie1@cornell.edu

post-1843-0-64613800-1367858961_thumb.jpg

post-1843-0-37499300-1367858987_thumb.jpg

post-1843-0-80141700-1367859045_thumb.jpg

post-1843-0-63403300-1367859066_thumb.jpg

post-1843-0-44728900-1367859078_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...