Wheres Ray

Scott Dunsworth

Did I missing something somewhere? I haven't seen any posts from Ray for a good while. He started a new Belhaven and I would love to see his progress.

Chime in Ray, we didn't always agree on different aspects about rigging and sailing, but I always respected your professional opinion.

So if your still out there give us an update.

This forum always profited from your input!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

• Like 1

I hear from him now and then on Facebook. I know I have seen him on here recently too.

He use to wonder over to another forum ever so often on the past year. But I have not read or seen him in the past few months.  Speaking of which, Greg you have been gone for a while. Check on Skype if you still have it and lets catch up. Hope those now grown up kids are doing well.

• Like 1

Last fall I spent a few months gutting and re insulating to much better standards an empty unit in one of bmy apartment buildings.  My son started the job but then got busy so I had to go finish.  Upside is that heatloss from that unit is aboiut 25 % of what it used to be.

Then I got busy with  Peak business at L.l.Bean in call center, my Fall early winter job.  And the past week I have been working on taking care of a problem withthe septic tank.  Looks like I will be having a new leachfield installed for it soon.

It hasn't been much of a pleasant life of late, but that's what it's been.  precious little time for myself or for boatbuilding.