NF 15 for sale

Jim Stumpf

I have decided to put PRIMROSE up for sale to make room for new projects. Please feel free to contact me for additional info. I am located in NE Ohio (Parma) and am asking $8,500.

Thanks,

Jim

No Frills 15 as designed by John Pruitt and built by local professional carpenter. Built, titled and launched in 2007. 15 foot centerboard sloop with main, genny and working jib. AM/FM/CD stereo, running lights, interior lights, hand held VHF, Saturn Compass, safety equipment, Loadrite Trailer, 5HP 4 stroke Tohatsu outboard. She has been seen at the Mid-America boat show and in the pages of Small Craft Advisor Magazine. Please include NF15 in any email response to weed out the spamers. Please feel free to request additional info.

More pictures at https://picasaweb.go...CJf4-cGlgsuEQQ#

weblaunch3.jpg

P9211839.JPG

P6140549.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hi Jim,

I hope you don't mind me asking you this.

I am based in the UK and would like to build a No Frills 15. I noticed in another old thread you said that John Pruitt's email address is jpnofrills@charter.net. Do you know if this is still correct as I want to buy the plans from him but don't know how I can pay him from the UK.

I emailed John several days ago but have had no reply.

Many thanks

Alan Howarth

p.s. I would love to make my No Frills half as good as Primrose!

Hey Alan,

I have a street address for John from a recent Small Craft Advisor magazine ad as John Pruitt, 1346 Sycamore Street, Stockbridge GA, 30281. I will have to look and see if I have a current Email address for John.

Good luck with your build and feel free to contact me any time. Jamesjstumpf@gmail.com

Thanks for the kind words regarding Primrose, she has been great fun. To many boats and so little time.

Jim Stumpf

Had to go all the way back to 2007 to find this email, not sure if it is current jpnofrills@charter.net

Hi Jim,

Many thanks for your reply. I have had a reply from John to the effect he is not in the boat plan business anymore.

It is a great shame as I would love to build a No Frills 15. The only place I can now get a plan from is Midwest Engineering who not only charge more but are selling plans without John's blessing I read somewhere. Ah well.

By the way I see you had lights on Primrose, did these run from a car battery or something?

Best Wishes

Alan