Wooden Boat Show

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

The North Carolina Maritime Museum (Annual) Wooden Boat Show is being held tomorrow in Beaufort. The boats will be exhibited at Grayden Paul Park along the waterfront. Smaller boats on trailers and larger boats in the water. Currently, we know of at least 7 B&B boats being exhibited by their owner/builders: a Princess Sharpie 22, a Walkabout (22'), a fan tailed launch (18'), a Bay River Skiff, a Spindrift 12, a Grand Diva, a Core Sound 17.

Hopefully, we can get some pictures of the gang and if the e-gods allow it, post them here. (help Frank, I'm making rash promises! :roll: ). We are also hoping for good weather - there is a big nasty bearing down on us - but perhaps we shall be lucky and it will pass over by the show time...after two our of three years of rained out show, we deserve a BREAK.

Graham

Hopefully' date=' we can get some pictures of the gang and if the e-gods allow it, post them here. (help Frank, I'm making rash promises! :roll: ). Graham[/quote']

Absolutely! We can put them on a separate page on the site (feature article), or in the Gallery, or just post them in the forum. I'd prefer to do a feature article, as it is posted for a longer time than just the forum messages (which are always here ... I don't prune them ... but they fall farther and farther down the list).

I keep trying to think of a reason to come down there and visit you folks (I mean a BUSINESS reason so I can tack a couple of vacation days onto the end of a business trip! There are plenty of "personal" reasons to look at boats!) I'd really like to see a Princess 22 Sharpie up close, and also get a closer look at Tom's Bluejacket.