Search Function

Is anyone else here unable to access the search tool on this site? The forum window does not fit my screen and no matter how I try to manipulate the size, I cannot get the thing to fit. I tried emailing the moderator, but he is not receiving any new messages.

I'm having the same problem. The search field is not accessable no matter what I do to change my browser setup.

I found a kind of work around that seems to work for me. A sliver of the very bottom edge of the search field is visible for me on the upper right hand side of the page. Just above the "Sign" in "Sign Out" I can see where this sliver turns green. This is the bottom of the little magnifying glass button that would normally input your search after you enter the criteria.

I found that I could actually click on this green sliver even though I was unable to click into the search field. It brings up a search page as if I had tried to run a blank search, and from there you can refine and input your search.

Not ideal of course, but it works.

The search key still exists, but it is almost invisible and mostly hiding. It is just above the sign out wording in the upper right corner of the page. It shows just a sliver of the button which is green. I can get the search page to come up by clicking on it, but it is hard to find and zero in on.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to find a fix on the software support forums. When I try to edit the template, the software is throwing an error that the support staff doesn't understand, and can't help me with. I am waiting for a converter that can reliably convert the forum back to either phpBB or SMF. I don't mean to whine, but I thought paying for forum software would give me better support, but that's not the case!

Well, it is now accepting the edits to the stylesheet without throwing the error,so whatever was causing it will forever remain a mystery. You may need to refresh your brower's cache, but you should see two changes ... the seach box is now below the black bar at the top, and the logo area has been reduced a bit to allow more forum content on the screen.