Belhaven 19

Scott Dunsworth

Regrettably I will probably be putting my Belhaven on the market this spring. I have a new boat to build. The only thing she really needs, are some professional made cushions and the trailer painted. I don't know what I want for her yet. She is equipped with a tiller pilot, 4.5 hp Johnson, chart plotter, VHF, Sony marine stereo, gas grill, Bimini, sails and 2 anchors. I will consider reasonable offers.

Scott

I have set my bottom dollar at $12,000. If I don't sell her by spring I will have new cushions made and repaint the trailer and the price will be $14,000. The trailer just has surface rust, its a good heavy built trailer. It has new alum. mags and tires also.

If interested PM me and I give you my Phone and we can talk.

Scott

• 3 weeks later...

Was really tough taking her away from Scott. He put so much work and heart into her, and had great adventures with her. I'll do my best to take as good care of her as he has. She's now on the north shore of the Pamlico River near Broad Creek and Little Washington. His new baby will be even better I'm sure. If anyone in eastern NC or wherever would like to see her, and in the spring have a sail, PM me. I do plan to bring her to Messabout next Oct. Now I have to find a good home for my BRS15. Will post details soon. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a great boating New Year to all, Rick