CS17 look the same the world over

Just to demonstrate that Core Sound 17's look the same the world over. Some one came over a month ago with a digital camera. The pictures also show the sling and pulley system I have rigged up to pull the boat up to the garage ceiling so the cars can park under it. Since this time I have installed the seat sides and the deck beams.

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

Looks Great, Richard!

Do you have any ideas about how you are going to turn her over to finish the seams on the bottom side? I hope to be at the "Hull Flippin' stage" in the next week or so on hull #58. I SHOULD be going 3-D this week.

Once again, She looks great! I can't wait to get to that stage of construction.

Roger

Roger

I am going to wait until I have the centreboard case ready to go before I turn the boat over. In that way I can glass the case in and glass the side seams etc. at the same time. With the internal fillets and tape the boat already has enough strength to continue the building. When I do roll her over I will use my building cradle as a base and use that to raise and lower the boat as I did before it had sufficient form to use the slings I am currently using. Good luck with the next phase on #58