CS17 Green Heron for sale

Guest Roaring Lamb

Guest Roaring Lamb

Previos winner of the Everglades Challence is for sale to make space for my son's Jeep rebuild project (normally motorized land trasport takes a back seat to watercraft, but this is one of those life experiences with my son that I cannot let pass un tried).  Green Heron has three sails, oars, dodger and evrything required to go for a sail this evening.  Laying on a new Rolse aluminum trailer in a garage near Lake Norman (Charlotte, NC) and can be delivered to most of the East coast or midwest.  Making preparation for new varnish and additon of main snotter controls (from both starbord and port).  Price can be reduced if transaction is completed before this work is finished.  $9700.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Previos winner of the Everglades Challence is for sale to make space for my son's Jeep rebuild project (normally motorized land trasport takes a back seat to watercraft, but this is one of those life experiences with my son that I cannot let pass un tried).  Green Heron has three sails, oars, dodger and evrything required to go for a sail this evening.  Laying on a new Rolse aluminum trailer in a garage near Lake Norman (Charlotte, NC) and can be delivered to most of the East coast or midwest.  Making preparation for new varnish and additon of main snotter controls (from both starbord and port).  Price can be reduced if transaction is completed before this work is finished.  $9700.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If green heron is no longer available, there is another CS17 available- owner's (me) wife wants me to build an EC22 (so who am I to complain).

Mermaid is professionally built and locally rigged. Sailed since 2005; rig converted in 2010 from sleeved sails to tracks and halyards w/ new sails. Masts aluminum. Finished as a working boat all while with varnished tiller and sprits. I'd take $6500 on the trailer. Pictures available.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Rmays, please contact me in regards to mermaid

Paul,

I backed off on selling her and made some rig improvements this past year since the market was slow, but if you are looking for a boat we should talk.

The Mermaid is finished work boat style- painted w/ very little brightwork. She's blue-glow white w/ a black bottom and a blue stripe w/ schools of minnows that's very hard to discern in pictures. I can send you a picture or two, or if you are planning to come to Beaufort to the Wooden boat show the first weekend in May, you can see her in person. My email is rmays52@yahoo.com if you wish to discuss further.

I'm quite certain my wife would still press me for an EC22 or something that she could have a dry space for our overnights rather than the boom tent.