CS17 #277 getting started

wclark2048

Plans arrived today; kit will be here (northern Vermont) soon.  The adventure begins.

Just wanted to announce myself to this forum, on which I've been a "lurker" for a couple of months.  Expect lots of dumb questions/pleas for help in the near future.

Bill Clark

Shelburne, VT

Glad to have you participate, Bill.  Something I've noticed about questions....if you need to know the answer, it isn't dumb.

Just wanted to announce myself to this forum, on which I've been a "lurker" for a couple of months.

If you're scratching your head about something, there is a good chance someone is lurking that would like to know the answer as well.  In fact, I am building a CS 17 right now too.  You might ask the question that I forgot I needed to ask :huh:

Larry

Hello Bill, and welcome! I finished my CS17 this spring and have sailed on many of the lakes here in NH. You're going to just love that boat on Champlain - wow, and they have camping on some of those islands too. I'm in Tilton, NH, last name "Clark" - hi cousin!

ANd don't worry about dumb questions, I've asked them all :?