how do you post pictures??

Guest bill heil

Guest bill heil

How do you post a message with pictures in it. My CS17 is getting close to being finished. I just primed the cockpit area and thought I would post a picture. I have 95% of all the construcion done, just working on the rudder now, the last major piece. Bill

You have to register to post pictures. You can click on the "Register" link up at the top of the page. Registration is free, but requires a valid email address to help protect the board. As soon as you register, just log in and the "Post a Message" screen will inlcude the "Add an Attachment" section where you can specify an image on your hard drive to upload to our server.

After you register, you can also create a gallery by clicking on the My Gallery link at the top of the page. You can then upload pics to the site and have them stay longer than they will if just uploaded with a message (if the message gets purged, the picture is purged as well.)