Boat Dawgs?

Bruce Kershaw

• 4 weeks later...
We don't do dogs.

But if we did, I'd kind of like a beagle or a basset hound.

Allergies in the family? I seem to remember a story about a dog walking through your epoxy back when you were building the vacationer. My VERY redneck buddy, Tom, had a basset. Then he married a girl with allergies. He now has an apricot poodle named Lucy. We tease him, but he

Nah, no allergies.

If there are two things I've been blessed with in life, it's no allergies and no need for corrected vision.

(I'm a mess beyond that, though)

Too many exposures to too many friends, neighbors, or acquaintences over the years with nuisance dogs that barked or crapped in MY yard too many times really turned us off over the years.  And it's been the majority, not a few isolated occurances.

Trust me, I have my list.

1.  Plantar fascitis in the left heel.  Pushing 2 years now.  I doubt it'll EVER go away.

2.  Tendinitis, left bicep (which is a real PITA when you enjoy weightlifting)

3.  Random knee problems that come and go with the wind.

4.  Loss of dexterety in the left hand (had a brain MRI 2 weeks ago, turned up zilch. No explanation for it.)

Now that I think about it, I'd probably be just fine without my left side as a whole.  :?