finally warm

Pat Mellema

Guest Anonymous

A couple weeks ago I was thinking that it was warm enough to go sailing again. Now they are predicting temps in the 90's for today and upper 80's to 90's for the next week or two . Oh well so much for spring looks like we're already into summer.

That's the downside to Florida, no seasons. Summer runs until the middle of december, fall is around Christmas, winter is in january, spring is middle of february and the rest is summer. I'm already getting eaten by mosquitoes at sundown.

Russ,

Please come up to Maine. We have plenty of "seasons"! As a matter of fact we would gladly box some up for you, and have you take some with you. :D

I've spent a lot of time in Florida. Can't say I ever tired of waking up to sunshine and heat never bothered me the way the cold does. I didn't wear socks for a whole year and loved it. If it weren't for family committments here i'd be there now.

After months and months of cold weather, we are finally seeing the temps rise above 40 degrees the last few days. Now we are looking forward to water, flooding and "Mud Season" as we call it! I actually saw a mosquito in the house last night. As much as I hate them, it was a sign, there is indeed light at the end of the tunnel!

Quit yer complainin' :D:D

Cheers,

Bill