B&B mess-about

Does anyone know if there is going to be a mess-about this year? Graham told me last year his Belhaven was about the only design that didnt show up. I'll try to do better this year.

My company is getting ready to offer retirement packages and I will be taking one. So time will not be a issue, money may be but I'll start planning now.

I also need to get Graham started on my 30-32 foot retirement home.

Scott

Well I am not sure of another one. But rest assured that if there is one and you are fortunate to make it, when you get flush with funds buy you some hip boots for your first provisioning in anticipation for your attendance.. It gets pretty deep when two or more are gathered there and pauses for a minuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ;D ;D ;D

• 3 months later...

Graham,

According to my calendar the Messabout would be on the weekend of Saturday October 31s and Sunday November 1st. 

Is that the right weekend?  I am tenatively planning to attend this year.

Dale

Dale,

I think I read Oct 23rd thru 26th someplace - as that's what's on my calendar.

Did you receive an 'official' answer ? I can't find one elsewhere.

Graham?

The official date of the Messabout is Friday October 30 through Sunday November 1. We always plan to have it on the last weekend in October even when it runs into November.

For anyone who arrives on Friday and would like to eat out, we will go to Alfredo's like we did last year. Saturday we plan on bringing in a professional to have a traditional NC pig pickin with everyone chipping in for the cost.

For anyone who was not here last year, we have plenty of space on land for camping with limited water and electricity.

The official date of the Messabout is Friday October 30 through Sunday November 1. We always plan to have it on the last weekend in October even when it runs into November.

For anyone who arrives on Friday and would like to eat out, we will go to Alfredo's like we did last year. Saturday we plan on bringing in a professional to have a traditional NC pig pickin with everyone chipping in for the cost.

For anyone who was not here last year, we have plenty of space on land for camping with limited water and electricity.

Folks have plenty of space to sleep on their boats too in the water with access to land. He has a wonderfull dock as long as hurricanes don't take it out this year. Oh did anyone mention that you may need some hipboots even if the weather is ideal?. :silly: :multi: