Stevenson Projects Website News

MikeStevenson

OK: It's up-and-running. Orders are being processed and shipped and we're working on the Super Skipjack plans at full-speed. Peter is about 30% of the way through the final layout and he and I are hoping to do the final proofing for printing next week. We're trying to make sure that Super Skipjack plans can be ordered in time for Christmas.

That's the news from Stevenson Projects!

Mike

Mike,

I am somewhat out of the loop probably.  Is new video available or is it the same one on a DVD format?  I use the VHS one for teaching my sons and their friends how to build boats, but an updated video on DVD would be a nice improvement.  I have wanted to change formats for a while now.

Best of regards,

Greg Luckett

• 2 weeks later...

Greg:

About two years ago I took the Weekender video (which was then only on tape) and brought it to the DVD format. I didn't add any content, but the fact that it's easy to jump to chapters is really nice and those chapters required new titles, DVD menus, etc. So a few changes, but nothing important.

Mike