Where in the h!!!! is the warmth ???

adifferentbreed

1:42 P.M. overcast but balmy 40 degrees outside.

Wintah has not yet truly come to Maine This Year.

And I won't shed a tear if it opts to no show for the season.

Hey, I just checked the weather, and it looks like it will be 7 degrees tomorrow night in NH! I'm flying into Boston tomorrow, and I thought you said it was pretty balmy ... but now I find out its 27 degrees at the high and I'm going to freeze my California right off.

Winter is paying us another little visit. No snow here in Ipswich, but we did get an eighth inch of freezing rain last night. Lots of power outages north of us where they got more ice taking down lines.

The very mild temperatures of November and December made me wish I had turned #7 Back over so I could be making progress on preparations for Springs warmth and finishing the bottom.

By the 29th I decided tomorrow was long enough. It's nowhere near as easy to turn back over as it was to right the first time. I won't do it again.

No pictures if the bobcat but it provided the lift again.

post-955-129497655761_thumb.jpg

post-955-129497655764_thumb.jpg

post-955-129497655768_thumb.jpg

post-955-129497655771_thumb.jpg