You are put on notice

Guest Oyster

This is an official notice, especially for Ken. Sails are anticipated to be raised at 1000 EST. sat. 13 Jan. 2007. 8) Gosh I hate this taking some much time away from my boat sanding and painting during the winter to continue to abuse the already abused boat during the harsh summertime use. :twisted:

Arrgh! Yer killin' me! I have to respectfully and regretfully decline once again.

I've already been put on notice that my boat has to be off the porch as soon as possible so I have to use every weekend day that I can to work on it (no more good-weather fun for me).

I hate building outdoors! I want a heated shop so I can work when the weather is bad! Waaah!

On the other hand that means we'll be able to go out on MY boat sooner :)

Enjoy the sail and try to post a pic if possible to make the rest of us northern-hemisphere types envious.

And when I do FINALLY manage to get back down your way I'll bring the dog-chow for snacky-time :)