Woodworking Project Become a Plank Owner! Old Orchard Beac

NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

Dear Sirs:

I need to get a estimate on the cost of building a Hardtop/Fly bridge for my boat. I will be Forty feet long by twelve feet wide by 2 feet high comprised of wood frame plywood covered with fiberglass cloth.

Would you be interested in this project?

Capt Walt

Become a Plank Owner!

We are restoring the 44 ft 49 Passenger Tour Boat "LUCY LARCOM" to better than original condition and need your help.

We need to Generate revenue to build a new Fly Bridge/ Hard Top/ Top Deck on our boat.

The new Hardtop will be Forty feet long by twelve feet wide by 2 feet high! providing exterior advertising space of 200 square feet total! It will contain lighting for advertising and ambiance as well as a music/PA sound system

NEW ENGLAND CHARTERS, Operating sightseeing tours in the Old Orchard Beach, Saco, Maine tourist area.

The Southern Maine Coast receives over 20 million visitors a year according to the Maine State tourism survey http://www.econdevmaine.com/resources/tourism/regional_reports_03/southern_maine_coast_03_newsletter.pdf

Put your Business Name in a highly visible unique position!

Advertising space for