Thanksgiving

Blacksmith

Thanks Blacksmith and I thought I would stick my head in and say to one and all my family and I wish you all a good one, indeed. I consider this day the best for me and my family each year. Its just about gathering together, enjoying each other to have fun and food without further obligations. And thanks Frank for this site of a collection of good folks too. 8)

They do seem to come faster and faster each year! Happy Thanksgiving everyone ... hope you and yours enjoy the day.

And for our international friends, we'll raise a glass in your honor! Its a grand holiday for us; we eat way too much, enjoy our families, and watch American football. Not a bad way to spend a day.

I just want to say Thank you to all the great folks I have had the pleasure to meet since I joined this forum.

Seems to me that the 4th of July was just a week or so ago. I don't know where the time goes.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those who are in the military. I am indeed Thankfull for their willingness to serve their county. The war being good, bad or indiferant. I support our troops 100%

Happy Thanksgiving

:D I also wish to say thank you to each and all of you folks on these wonderful forums, and a special thanks to Frank for making it possible. This gang of boat builders have given me so much support and encouragement since becomming a member that I have done things I never would have tried before. The support of being able to ask questions when I get stumped or need guidance, which happens almost daily, and then getting answers is amazing and wonderful. The other great thing I am thankful for here is the friendships that have developed here and beyond these forums. :)

Now that being said, what are the folks not living in the USA, doing that is similar to Thanksgiving here? Come join us for some turkey eating? :D

Greg.

In our world we are watching these two creations evolve before your very own eyes. :lol:

A makings of homemade bananna pudding, minus meringue for now and vintage german potato salad, which is a tart flavor and made the day before served the next day after the flavor seeps through all the ingredients. Yum, Yum!!!!!

post-0-129497654889_thumb.jpg

post-0-129497654897_thumb.jpg

many, MANY thanks to all of you for the help you provided in getting my weekender sailing. And especially Frank, for providing the means.

BUT before you all sit back on your laurels, I purchased the CD and book from Duck Trap to make the Lincolnville Salmon Wherry (plans are hopefully a Christmas present), so brush up on your lapstrake knowledge :lol:

Seriously, though, spend some time and be thankful for your families today. They have put up with you and your habit. :P

Thank you Arnie for your reminder and for your career of service. The local USO spnsored a big feast for especially the Marines, but open to all active duty that was not afforded a chance to eat with family that was estimated to feed 230 plus members. Requirements for people that participated in contributions of food was that it had to be homemade delights. Bud we capped it off as you can see from the shot.

In keeping with my wife's family tradition, her father being over 91 years of age, and not wanting to interfere with set patterns of folks, we have a sit down at six in the evening. This is something that hard for me, to the point that I cannot sleep in the evening from being stuffed, unlike when our immediate family eats together at high noonish during special holidays that we serve up at home. So I continue to nibble away, deviled eggs, crumbs from the dressings, slivers of lemon chess pie,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 8)

post-0-12949765491_thumb.jpg

Hello All!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I have been away from the forum for a time as things are a little busy around here, but will try to get on from time-to-time in the future.

Our prayers go out to each of you today. Also, we are praying for those in uniform, particularlay those in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf.

May we all have a blessed and safe day today.

Steve

Steve nice very nice clean lines no clutter nice. You are going to enjoy this guy. Words of caution be careful this thing will cover more water than you think. I ran one upon the bank one time looking back at something. It didn't hurt anything I was lucky only messed up a pair of shorts. Enjoy Bud. :wink: