"LAYERING" ATTACHMENTS ??????

Weekender SNUPI Builder

I've noticed that attached pics on some posts will "layer / superimpose, with Netscape, but open just fine with Explorer ! Example ... Jakes 3 pics "FOR FUN".

I've also picked up that Netscape won'y open the galleries, but Explorer will ???????

What do I need to reconfigure to bring Netscape on line ? [/b]

Hi Frank,

I'm using 4.7 version of Netscape. The service provider, Bell- Aliant), WILL NOT provide tech support for any higher / later versions of Netscape. Claims they're too full of wee critters !

No biggie, just curious......... I use I.E. about 40% of the time anyway. Perhaps all I need is to do an "patches" update, haven't gone looking for a bit !

By the way, my scroll wheel works just fine ! Maybe Jake got some sanding dust in his !

Graeme, I have the same problem - I'm using Netscape 4.79 (Yep I was wrong when I thought it was Netscape 6 ...)

I wouldn't have a clue if its the settings on this machine or not, but I have noticed that it doesn't do it on any other forum of this type though.

BTW got the port sides on my boat and have dry fitted half the starboard. Its been to hot work on the boat this weekend though, we had 41 degrees celsius (~106F)yesterday, which was probably more like 50 (~122F) in the shed. Oh for some snow :P:P

Hi Simon,

Greetings from SNOW COUNTRY ! Right now there's about 24 to 28 inches of snow on the level ! The pic was taken a couple of weeks ago after I "BLASTED" out of the driveway. Thank God for big ugly snow tires and a total dislike for shovelling snow !

You can have the 41 C temps 8) 8) , I couldn't handle that kind of heat ! I disappear to the ocean shore when it hits 30 C .

We're lucky here in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia, we're only 15 minutes to the Bay of Fundy, ( 52 ft. tides ), where the water just barely gets above freezing, and the air is usually 10 - 15 degrees cooler than the rest of the province, even in the summer !

The other side of N.S., 35 mile drive, and there's the Atlantic, where the temps are more of a normal type, and only 7 ft tides !

Sounds like you're motoring right along, even if the epoxy must be setting up like crazy in those temps ! With those temps, I'd say garb a nailer, slap the sides on, to hell with the paint, LAUNCH HER and go sailing !

My 4 mo. weekender project has evolved, (this is month 12), into what looks like a 14 month "build". Too many mods !

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

I'm addicted to the %$#&@ mods !

I finally got the bulk of the "in cabin" woodwork under control, including the "double" hull sides, so now I'm installing the cabin sides that I left off , because it was easier to reach in than crawl thru the companionway !

Once the sides are on to stiffen the cabin up, GUESS WHAT ???? :lol::lol::lol: You guessed it ...... ANOTHER MOD !

I'm removing the center section of the roof and building a sloping raised center section to accomodate my bald head ! Seems that the original roof height was calculated BEFORE I added the "V" berths, soooooo a 28" wide piece is coming out and a new piece going back in...... 5 1/2 " higher !

Somebody better come quickly and fit me for one of those compact little white wrap around jackets !!! :wink: :wink:

Now let me see, have I got room for any more masts, after I build in the wide screen TV and the air conditioner and 10,000 watt diesel generator ? Hmmmm ! :twisted: :twisted:

Graeme' date=' I have the same problem - I'm using Netscape 4.79 (Yep I was wrong when I thought it was Netscape 6 ...)

I wouldn't have a clue if its the settings on this machine or not, but I have noticed that it doesn't do it on any other forum of this type though.

[/quote']

I'll have to ask about it again then. This implementation of the forum script is just about as bare bones as it gets, with only the picture posting mod added to it. And NS 4.x users also can't see the Gallery, which is a different script entirely (but still PHP version 4x.)

BTW got the port sides on my boat and have dry fitted half the starboard. Its been to hot work on the boat this weekend though, we had 41 degrees celsius (~106F)yesterday, which was probably more like 50 (~122F) in the shed. Oh for some snow

I'm not even going to tell you guys about the weather here the last few days. As usual, I'm not sailing ... so it may as well be too cold or too hot! I really have to get back on the water soon ....