Everglades Challenge 06

Designer

Mike, yes I meant the B & B home page. You should see a white page with blue down the left edge. If you see a beige home page our techie tells us that you have to dump your cache and bring it up new.

I hope that this helps. I am interested if anyone else can or cannot find the new page.

Graham, when you have the site in your browser, right click on a picture and then select "Properties" from the menu that pops up. Look at the "Address URL" field in Internet Explorer or the "Location" field if you're using Firefox.

If you see anything other than "http://www.bandbyachtdesigns.com/" at the beginning of the field, then it is not on your server. Sometimes a designer will put it at a different address on the site, or your browser will be looking at your local drive for the files and making it appear that they are on the website ... in that case, you'll see a file path like "C:\Documents ..." for the image.

I can't find the new pages on your site either, so maybe your tech guy hasn't actually uploaded it for "public consumption" yet.

Good News. Graham's story of the Everglades Challenge '06 is UP!

http://www.bandbyachtdesigns.com/everglades%20challenge.htm

It is on the webiste as it should be and is a great read. However, the story is repeated once and then the text for the "Why a Cat Ketch?" webpage appears.

Graham, somebody is not taking the time to maintain your site!

Its a wonderful story though and sounds like you guys turned in a great performance.

Congratulations!

Good News. Graham's story of the Everglades Challenge '06 is UP!

http://www.bandbyachtdesigns.com/everglades%20challenge.htm

It is on the webiste as it should be and is a great read. However' date=' the story is repeated once and then the text for the "Why a Cat Ketch?" webpage appears.

Graham, somebody is not taking the time to maintain your site!

[/quote']

Graham maintains his site, but we're having problems getting him connected to the new server rather than the old, so he hasn't been able to implement any of his new designs. I think its an IP cache issue, since he can "ping" the new site, but cannot connect to it with his browser.

Just noticed that links are broken to the belhaven and princess 22, 26 on Graham's site. Links to Core Sounds and dinghys look ok. May be my browser (or the operator of it...) but don't think so.

Doug